Saturday 12 June - Milsey Bay, North Berwick (East Lothian)
Aim: To contribute towards collecting species records for the Scottish Seabird Centre’s mini-Bioblitz event. The TWIC excursion visit will complement the Seabird Centre's activities and cover different areas/ habitats.
Site details: Milsey Bay is located in North Berwick on the East Lothian coastline (vice-county 82 East Lothian). The site consists of sandy beach, dune grassland, unimproved neutral grassland and cliffs. The site is part of the Firth
of Forth RAMSAR site, Special Protection Area (SPA) and Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI).
Leader: Natalie Harmsworth (TWIC)
Booking essential as spaces will be limited. To book please visit: Eventbrite. Please read the notes section below.
1. Please note you should not attend an excursion if you or anyone in your home has COVID -19 symptoms or you have been asked to self-isolate by NHS or Protect Scotland tracing app.
2. Please do not car share with people from outside your household.
3. All appropriate COVID risk assessment and procedures will be followed during excursions - including social distancing. Attendee names and contact details will be held for 1 month following the event for Track and Trace purposes.
Further information on how we hold and store your personal details can be found on TWIC's privacy notice.
4. For further information please email email@example.com.
5. TWIC reserves the right to change or cancel outings as circumstances dictate.
6. Records from excursions will be uploaded to the NBN Atlas Scotland.